IMPORTANT POLICY REMINDERS:
PER THE COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES Masks are optional for clients and trainers, regardless of vaccination status.
Not comfortable going mask free? That’s ok! Masks are optional; We encourage you to make your own personal decision.
Grip Socks are required for the safety and hygeine of our clients and staff. If you arrive without grip socks, we offer a great selection for purchase at the studio for $17.
RESERVATION & CLASS PURCHASE POLICIES:
All sales are final! All class packages are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and cannot be prorated. Please do not ask!
Any account credit that has been issued has a firm 6 month expiration date. No exceptions!
While we do our best to communicate changes to our schedule, please note that our schedule is subject to change without notice.
All reservations must be made through our online reservation platform. We require a credit card on file to be in compliance with our cancellation policies. No Exceptions!
CANCELLATION, NO-SHOW, LATE-CANCEL POLICIES:
We have a firm 12-hour cancellation policy for Group Classes and a 24 hour cancellation policy for Private Sessions. Group Class cancellations must be made online or through the Mindbody App. Private Sessions must be cancelled via email or voicemail.
Group Classes: You must “EARLY CANCEL” ONLINE with AT LEAST 12 HOURS NOTICE to avoid any fees or losing a class. No phone calls or texts!
* 12 hour cancellation notice required to avoid a “Late Cancel” or “No Show” fee.
* Late Cancel – Class is deducted. This is any cancellation after the 12 hour cancellation window. That means you can “late cancel” anytime 12 hours prior to your registered class. Your class is deducted but you do not incur a $25 No Show fee.
* No Show – There is a $25.00 fee, but you do not lose your class. The class is credited back to your current package. This means if you do not “late cancel” and do not show up for class, you are charged the $25 No Show fee.
* All Privates/Duets are paid for upon completion. We require a credit card on file to reserve reservations.
* Please provide minimum 24 hours cancellation notice via email/phone.
* For “No Shows” and “Late Cancels” your session will be deducted or charged to card on file.
WAIT LIST POLICY:
If a spot opens more than 12 hours before class, you will automatically be added to that class and sent a confirmation email. DO NOT DEPEND ON THAT EMAIL, as there are always spam problems, junk mail issues, and email server hiccups and crashes. Please log in and check your schedule to verify you are enrolled. This procedure protects you from being added to a class that you may no longer be able to attend, avoiding possible Late Cancel/No Show fees. If you Reserve/Wait List yourself for more than one class in a day, or more than is ultimately allowed by your current package, you are responsible for the purchase of and any cancellation penalties for all classes that you reserve and get bumped into from the Wait Lists.